My name’s Andrew Miller, and I’m a London-based freelance creative copywriter. Basically, that means I help people with writing and creative problems.
Typically, this may involve things like:
- creative writing and copywriting,
- developing ideas and concepts,
- translating complex ideas into simple, readable final copy,
- editing and proof-reading,
- fine-tuning on points of grammar and punctuation …
… or even just using my imagination to come up with something completely fresh and original that hasn’t been done before.
(I also occasionally make use of side skills in photography and graphic design.)
If you’d like to learn more, or see what people think about my work, you can find me on LinkedIn, here.
And if you’d like to enquire about a quote, or discuss a potential freelance job, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.